Ok, Something happened to the previous post and nothing is like being displayed. And I totally couldn't remember what I wrote in my sleepyness yesterday. Feeling better tday now. Not sure is it because i am wearing my crystals today. I mean, I do still get my occassional slowness in opening my eyes.. but then overall better. Maybe getting used to the lack of slp and stuff.
Another day closer to the finals. Counting down to it now heehee.. Its like quite near, then again not very near haha... Yeah but just looking forward to it lo. This week more relaxing and less stressed compared to last week. Alot of rushing ard then to get things done last min. now its better since most of the stuff were done last week already. So I get to have a bit of time to focus on catching up on my studies abit.
Economics is over, and we are now into Financial Statements. The CORE of the level 1 exams. So yup yup, just nice for me to really catch up. Went for lecture last evening, and well, some memory of the financial accounting I did in Uni flooded back a bit la. but not alot also haha.. Have to read up on the study guide which has more details. This evening will do so. Then i should be back on track again. :)
Will have to make an appointment for waxing soon.. and slimming massage haha... Very last minute yes haha.. Tink I will put it to be done on Monday evening ba. So that I will b in time and the effects can be seen on Tues night. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment