Of Nature

Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's Thursday!!

One more day to the long awaited Friday!! This week somehow seems a little long.. and everything seems to pass like a fuzz... Must be the late nights I have been having and so havent been really awake in the day time.

It's a little better today somehow. Not so sure how come. But still slpy la haha.. Must be the work. :P Tml is mooncakes collection day!! Yeah!! Heehee... nice nice heehee... Then I can start eating liaoz!! heehee...
Ok, I will try not to go overboard since I have the competition coming on Tuesday. Dun wan to start looking like a mooncake on stage also la.

Din go for the meetup last night, because I was just too tired. Went home and I knock out after my shower all the way until 11+, where I woke up and so some of my stuff, and slp again at 2am. Now thinking back, should have slept all the way through to the morning. Sure will feel SO much better then I am now.

later got meeting think I will kena arrow again.. Haizz... Oh well. At least I should get my armour ready and get ready...

No comments: