Of Nature

Monday, September 01, 2008

Monday Blues...

Argh having like serious lack of sleep syndrome now.... I am falling asleep in the strangest scenarios. I think I would have to stop blinking so that I wont fall aslp... Yes, its that bad!

Okok, managed to tahan until lunch time soon... Argh...

Well, this week is the last lap towards my finals! Very excited about it... And yeah hanging on hanging on! :) looking forward to my belated birthday present. :P hahaha...

Pre-judging was pretty good. Although I think I sounded really nervous, and started sort of eating my words, and speaking really fast. :P Ok ok, room for improvement in the finals. But its rally hard not to panic you know... Still got like 9 days to practice then. Now thinking back, I wondered if I sounded like a nervous hillary giving her speech. Think I was a teeny bit too aggressive. I felt quite agitated actually ha.

This week really feeling alot better, cos its not so packed. More settled I guess. So I can catch up on some of my homework and stuff as well. On my readings especially. And I finally get to go to my lecture in real life. No more videos haha... And there is tutorial this sunday. I can't afford to miss this though. Because its the first one on Financial statements, the most difficult part in CFA as everyone says. So yup yup jiayou for me!!!

Argh still feeling slp even after 4pm.. cham cham... keep awake keep awake!
Today will be catching up on work stuff as well. So OT for me!
Tml is lecture again. Wed will be meeting friends for dinner! Hopefully thursday and friday can keep it as it is. So I can get some rest la. Think I need slp. Tonight sure kong out once I touch the bed.

No comments: