Yeah, the day that I always look forward to!! The weekend is here! Yippee!! And today is the day I will bring my mooncakes home!! :) Can't wait to taste the strawberry and dark chocolate one! Heehee.. :)
Collection is later in the evening... So will be in time to knock off and bring it back heehee... Will collect the first batch and send them off before I collect the batch for my household at about 6pm. Bought alot of the snowskins ones so have to ensure they get home to the fridge safely. :)
Another day closer to the finals! Getting more jittery also haha. Ok ok, to make myself more confident, I shall practice in my heels. Both the old and the new one! In case in case. And bring the spare heels!! Almost couldn't make it for the swimsuit competition, because the gems on my heels dropped and I didn't have spare!! Fortunately I got some super glue to get it back on.
And here I am now, goofing around in office. Things have been quite light. And I want it to stay that way. At least until my finals are over. Concentration and focus is very important! Thinking queen as well. One more event tml, and its full steam ahead to the finals!
This journey has been a long, but very fullfilling one.
A few days agon, s friend of mine asked me, What happens if U don't win? I pondered on the question. Seriously, it didn't really cross my mind the past few times. But, now I have an answer. I want to be able to say, I have already done my best and give my all. This will be the real and perfect answer that I want to give.
Yippee!! Lunch time soon!!! Wonder if we would have bird's nest mooncake for tea time later.. Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment