Of Nature

Friday, September 19, 2008

Been busy busy busy!

Sorry for the late post. Have been really busy and recently not feeling well to update my blog. I am doing this at work now, while I do other stuff also la. Well, I have no idea where to start, because the past 2 weeks have passed by like a whizz!!

Well, firstly it was the really unexpected win of Miss Earth Singapore!! So yup, my birthday wish did come true!!! Thanks to the blessings from Buddha and all of those who came to support! So yes, now I am sort of collecting back my birthday celebrations even though it is like 2 weeks late haha.. :P

Well, so, the win was on 9th September 2008. It was jsut a wonderful experience. I will like to take this chance to thank all my colleagues and friends who came down to support me! And Steffan for waiting for me, and asking his fren along too heehee.. :) It was so surreal! With me and Carol just standing on stage and waiting for the results! Both of us were so nervous!! And well, it really nice to have Carol side by side with me in this pageant. We went through so much together, and was brought alot closer together during our journey. And I am so proud of ourselves! :) And of myself as well! Where I finally put all what I have learnt from Genecia into use during this pageant. Kacy and Tinah were there too... And feeling so happy for us! It felt really wonderful. And I missed all the other contestants already! It was a sad moment for me, because all of us had so much fun during the compeitition! And I wan to keep the friendship going! Similarly, that night was a mess. We were "chased" by the Arena, because we overrun the time. Then, I was whisked away by Vivien among the confusion, to be interviewed by Razor TV. Then I had to quickly clear the back stage with all my barang barang. And I lost my Best Swimsuit prize.. Die... Haizz.. Oh well, fortunately I still have my sash... That was the other subtitle I won heh heh... It was a pleasant surprise though. :) I don't think I have any pictures of it though.. :P

And during that hectic night, I was informed that I had an opening of Sa Sa to attend to the following morning, and I was to fly off to Vietnam on the 11th September, and only to be back on the 15th September. The opening was great! I had the chance to be interviewed by Ezyhealth, and I will be on its cover for the Nov edition!!! Yeah!! Heehee... :) Must buy must buy ok? :P I will just have to go for a photoshoot on Saturday, so that they can have the pictures for the magazine. :) Heehee... So will be skipping lecture and going for the shoot. But I will be going for makeup on Tues again. :)

So well, that was for Wednesday's opening. And then it was dinner at Cheryl's place, where I was shopping in her wardrobe! Haha.. so that I can borrow dresses for her to wear in Vietnam. There are so many functions and dinners I had to attend to, that need cocktail dresses. Then I had to be at the airport at 6am!! So yes, it was a franctic rush! I left her house about 1am, then went home to pack until 3am!! Thanks to Genecia, who sent me home, and went to Mustafa to help me get stuff I would need. :) She was with me in Vietnam too. And after packing, and slping for 2hrs or so, I was off to Vietnam, not knowing what to expect!! And it was an experience, that I would never forget!! But this, is for another entry. When I have more time! Heehee...

Ciaozz for now!

Next entry: My trip to Vietnam!

No comments: