Of Nature

Monday, September 22, 2008

Late Night in office

Its been a long while since I have OT till so late in office. Found some issues with one of the project I involved in, and well, just want to stay back, solve it, so I can take MC soon. And the project can really meet its deadline. Very near to deadline liaoz.

Now doing the last test....

Haven have time to sort out my Vietnam stuff yet. And got a lot of other things to be uncertain about for the International Competition. And well, boss havent tok to BIG boss about my leave yet.. So I'm not sure how things goes. I haven't chosen my talent. I havent fitted my gowns. I havent hunt or got vague idea for the national costume. So yup. That basically wraps up my worries. Oh, have to add that I will be skipping like 3 lectures and 2 tutorials for my CFA lesson. And I'm lagging behind in my reading. So yup. My studying department is not that good as well. That pretty much wraps up the problems I have now.

So, while I am here alone in office, waiting for the scripts to run, I am updating my blog.


This entry should be about Vietnam. There are many pictures floating around in facebook now. And yes, we had like so many different cameras and we use all the different ones each time that pictures are from all over haha...

Well, on the 11th September 2008, I was at the airport at 6am to depart for Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. This is my first time to Vietnam! A country which I hear so much about, but have never thought of visiting. I used to have classmates in secondary school who were from Vietnam.

And so, at about 530am, Dad, Mum and I left our house in dad's cab to the airport. I could feel the worry in them. And the shock and surprise. It was afterall very short notice. Anyhow, we reached the airport to meet Cheryl(The Organiser), Karla(Miss Philippines 2008), Jessica(Miss Earth 2007), Alyzza (Cheryl's daughter), Vivien(Project Officer aka my roommate), and Mr Paul Tan(Our Marketing Director aka Papa Tan)!! Genecia was to join us a day later because she had something on.

So, that was where I had first problem! Upon checking in, they found that my air ticket was not fully paid for!! Something about the card that was used for payment was rejected, and the transaction didn't complete! So I had the chance to experience the customer service of JetStarAsia! Well, and there is an additional $30 admin fee if you do any transactions there. So its better to pay online and everything. Anyhow, Cheryl paid for my ticket first. And soon, we were into the check in area!! And we were late! :P Because of all the admin stuff in front. So they were paging for us over the PA system!!! And we had to make a dash for the gate. We got it in time, and was on the 1hr 30mins flight to Vietnam! Yippeee!!!

Oh great, my office just offed the lights. Ok, I gtg for now. Will talk more about the flight and stuff soon!!

Ciaozz!

No comments: