Another busy busy week for me. That takes up my lunch times as well... There is really so much stuff to be done before the press conference, swimsuit competition and Pre-judging! And yes, they are all happening this week! Rather close to one another some more!
Ok, plan for the rest of the week:
Later @ lunchtime - Make mooncake orders
- Make appointment to fix my broken gel nails
This evening - Lecture time!
Wednesday lunchtime - Collect shoes @ Vivocity
Wednesday evening - Fitting @ Tanjong Pagar
- Fix my gel nails
Thursday after 2pm - Press Conference @ the Arena
Thursday evening - Meeting frens @ Hougang
Friday lunchtime - Kept free for any last minutes changes
Friday evening - Visit to sponsers
- Meeting frens for KTV @ TPY
Saturday full day - Swimsuit Competition
Sunday afternoon - Pre-judging
Sunday evening - Party @ The Arena! (We were invited to listen to the band from Philipines! So those out there, if you are interested, do come too!!)
Then life will be more or less normal until I start preparing for the Coronation Night haha.. Which is also not alot of time left. 6th September is the event for Sa Sa!! They are promoting the use of recyclable bags, so yes, do come down and support us again if you can! It will be at Suntec, from 5pm-7pm. Originally it was in the morning, and it clashed with my lecture. And I couldn't afford to not attend this lecture this time, because I wouldn't be able to attend the makeup lecture on the following Tuesday! Now that its in the evening, I get to go! So I will just have to bring my stuff out for lecture as well.
Hopefully next week is not another mad rush for me! Looking at the current schedule, it doesn't seem to be so. Its actually quite nice to have a weekend before the finals. So that there is like time for further preparation.
Having cravings for Subway and subway cookies.... But havent have time to go for it. Now I'm thinking of what to have for lunch! Hahaha... yum yum... Just hope there isn't alot of pple at the mooncake stalls later.. maybe I can go for some tasting first! Haha.. Appetitizers before lunch haha.. :P Must maintain figure!! And I'm trying trying. But I don't know how long my diet can last when the mooncakes come hmm.... *drools* It will take great will-power to resist the temptation of popping a snow-skin dark chocolate mooncake into my mouth.. yum...
Not going to care about all the other stuff, such as tickets sales and stuff. So far nobody has wanted to confirm their attendance. Everyone has expressed their interest, but none took the tickets or paid up. So, oh well, too bad for them then. When I return the tickets to the organisers, then will have no more discounts! :P Maybe its better that no one I know is ard. So that I won't feel so pressured. :P haha.. oh well, all the best to meself!! :)
A step closer now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment