Today is another day where I try really hard to keep awake at work. Fortunately, there are no meetings for me to attend.. yawnzz..
Not sure is it not enough slp or wat leh.. Maybe biological clock messed up a bit liaoz.
Argh feeling utterly slpy.. and this week another long busy week lo.. :( Thurs and fr night is burnt up. Sat got early morning class, as like Sunday. So yeah lo.. tired!! AHH!!!
next week not sure if its so bad. Din really dare to look at my schedule yet. But then i will have to start filling my time up again lo.. To be prepared for next week's events!!
Just took a glance, and so far, Sat and Sun confirmed taken already. Mon-Thurs evening have all things planned. So far left Friday. And I have to see what else I would need to do. May need to fix appt for massage or waxing. Hmm.. we shall see how I can cramp more things into my timing... I will survive!! Hang in there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment