Of Nature

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Friday lunch also taken up!!!

Okok, I had a super adventurous lunch lo. Almost didn't make it back in time. And I spent $7.30 on cab far from cathay back to office!! Haizz.. What to do leh... was going to be late liaoz, and it was raining cats and dogs. Well, at least I got my nails fixed. But when I was on my way there, I realised something about my hair!! Which I would need to go down to Orchard on Friday lunchtime!! So yes, my lunch time is taken up again!!

So that leaves me without any breaks! Unless I can get it fixed just before the press conference! Well, keep my fingers crossed ba. If I can get it fixed before then, then I will have some proper lunch on Friday! The only proper lunch I had this week I think.

So this evening will be fitting and shoes! Tml is the press conference itself already!! Time flies! Haha.. Not sure if I am really ready for it haha.. :P But yes, it should be a nice experience. Also will have alot of things going on after the press conference. Alot of rushing ard on my side... Just one more week!! I just need to hang on to it!!

No comments: