yup, its not a streak but more like a stroke. Which i hope in English means it only happens once haha.. otherwise, in MY dictionary, and in THIS context, that's wat it means haha... :P
Anyway, what happened was that I lost my golf handicap card can!! Means I am out of action on local golf courses!! Cos without it, means I can't play la.. Sad sad. And I can't a new one so fast also leh.. Sigh... Maybe should upgrade to another one... then can always get my records from there kind.... One is very tempting. maybe I will go for that soon.
One more week to Steffan's return! But also one more week before my SUPER busy schedule starts to kick off.. Really no time for relaxation sia.... Any free time is spent either chanting, or studying my CFA. Sunday I actually chanted until I fell aslp. :P haha.. Very tiring weekend.
Family spent the morning slping. I spent the morning re-packing my room trying to look for my handicap card lo!! And to no avail. But managed to pack my area. Still left my wardrobe. Then next up, followed dad to lunch and then to GIANT for the lunar 7th month shopping!!! We spent like 2hrs there lo. And we bought alot!! Haha.. spent like $250. But given that $200 was free haha.. so technically we spent $50 haha... And really filled up the trolley. Then headed home. Did some chanting, played some games and then was dinner time again. heehee... then was finally home to bed.
This week, we start off with a relaxing Monday and Tuesday I hope. And then Wed-Sun will be super hectic liaoz!!
Next week will be even worse. Already have everything planned out, and everything have to be on time on target! So that I can complete everything in time lo.. wa a bit stress. Having out break some more also.
But trying my best to keep it up. Everything's ending soon.... :)
Just hang in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment