Was reading the blog of others, and was inspired to update this page. Its nice to leave your thoughts and then when time passes, to reflect back and think about your feelings then. It also jots down the things you have done in your life. Although I do not faithfully note down EVERY thing that has happened in my life, but I believe I do have wonderful memories here.
Steffan's coming back soon. 11th August. another close to 10 days. Which reminds me, I think I should go take a look at the car and maybe wsh it a bit. I didn't drive it last week, so I didn't go 'visit' it. May be bringing it out this saturday, depending though.
I've settled all the stuff that I have set out to do the previous week. And everything went really well!! Had a super swell time with the girls at KTV!! Haha.. they are planning for KTV-cum-birthday celebration lo hahaha.. SHould be fun, and crazy!! Haha.. we just kept like singing those super retro songs lo. Like britney, maroon 5, etc etc haha.. Its was a really fun time! And including our fav Jay Chou and Lee Hom haha.. We just can't stop laughing. It was a GREAT session! looking forward to the next one.
Went to watch Dark Knight with Hui on Tues night. Its really a very 'dark' show lo. Other than the literal form, cos most of the scenes are at night, underground or in some back alley, the show exposes the really dark side of people. I must say the director is really bold and has successfully potrayed all these so well. I like the show for the ideas it portrays. But of cos the violence is really... *ahem*. I don't think I have ever gotten so frightened while watching a comic-turn-movie superhero movie.
Next on the movie list is Money No Enough 2 and The Mummy. One for the humour. THink I should be getting some birthday thingy soon and can go with the whole family to go and watch it. And for The Mummy, I want to watch for Jet Li! :) Haha... HUi told me X-Files very sucky haha.. I think it must be quite bad given that an X-files fan actually gave this comment haha.. So not sure wat other shows may be coming up next. Saw a trailer last time on TV on a movie on Sing to the Dawn! That was like my Sec sch literature text! So that is a MUST watch too haha.. just for nostalgic reasons ba haha... :)
Been starting on my chanting recently. Just looking for that peace of mind and well, to calm myself la. Alot of thoughts and ideas going through my mind. Miss Earth is really coming to an end soon. Just really wan to focus on this and give my 100%. Need alot more supportive pple around me to give me a push. This is the last one. Maybe the closest I may get.. Not so sure. So yeah.... Too many unknowns...
This coming weekend will be quite packed as well. Having CFA lecture as well, at Raffles place this week. Then will meet up with Genecia and Carol going to ECP chill out a bit I guess. Wonder if I should bring my books to study. :P haha... that would be quite a turn off. :P So that's the plan for the whole of Saturday. Sunday may have golf in the morning, not too sure if there are any special plans. Parents havent said anything yet leh.. so yup. Will confirm tonight then. next week will be the week that I have to do alot of planning on. Have to start getting prepared for the photoshoot on the 16th leh... So many things to be done.... I just want everything to turn out well....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment