I think I accidentally pulled my stitches a bit haizz.. That's for always being so violent... The stitches above the eyebrow can be removed on Friday! Keepin fingers crossed and toes crossed.. NO SCAR!!! CAn't really see how it is healing since I am always like piling on the cream and covering up the stitches. Nothing too major, but was obvious enough for my colleagues to notice it at first glance.. Hahaha.... Ouch for now...
I can sort of feel the threads haha.. the last time I took a long look at it, there was a hole there. But I wonder if it healed up well... Friday we will know the results! Can't wait to get the stitches out asap!!
No plans as yet for National day... 10th going to do my gel nails heehee... quite exciting also. And I also wan to check out my hair stuff.. so that I can do it and be in time for the shoot on the 16th. The next week evenings I am PACKED!! Like really sardine packed!! Gotta prepare for the 16th videoshoot, and also the pre-judging and swimwuit competition! Weekends is packed with studying lo... Just a lot of stuff to do... Busy busy busy.. but busy is also not too bad. This week is already starting a bit. I still gotta try fit in timings for lessons.. Getting stressful, but really hope things pick up... This is a good busy..
And admist all this busi-ness, I still have time for my golf!! I really love it. Its like the only destress thing that I am even doing. Once I'm up, I do my chanting. Then on my way to work, I will read my CFA text. THen work work work, followed by lunch break(a short break). Then its work work work again, and evenings I run my errands. Got for class, go for facial, go for waxing etc etc.. If there are no activities, I would head home and read my CFA text. I can't believe I really did this since I started the CFA classes. But its really helping. The extra 30mins or so every morning and 30mins in the evening really helps in my reading. I can coping with the amount of reading, but just not really doing well for the homework la. I still do the tutorials, but then not on the PassMaster disc. That one is very useful. I only managed to finish part 1, which I scored quite badly lo... Now we are at study session 4 already.. Next week starting study session 5 haha... So yeah U can see how lagging behind I am haha.. :P But still pressing on. Because at least Miss Earth have no activities during this time. And I got plenty of time for preparation for that. Just that then everyday is very packed la...
Dun noe if have time for paktor....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment