Yes, and guess wat, this week is WORSE then last week!! :P Really got no space to relax at ALL!! And gotta fit in stuff during my lunchtime and run som errands so that I can complete all the things I am suppose to do.. Gotta miss Steffan's graduation also.. Sorry dear... Just really alot of stuff to do, and that the finals coming soon, so want to do well in it. May well be my last and final pageant. :)
Still struggling along with my readings la. Have been like falling aslp whenever I am home on the weekends. My bed is just SO comfortable, that I can just fall aslp once i lie on it. And NOTHING can wake me up! Even when my phone is like right in front of me! Haha.... I think I should take my studying outside haha.. so I wont keep slping.. :P Back to those uni days haha... Feeling that I may be slipping up in my readings liao. So i think I better buck up. Even though Economics is like a recap of the things I studied in JC, still, I have also forgotten some of the concepts taught then. So, jiayou jiayou jiayou!! Counting down to my exam date liaoz... 13 weeks more... Argh... Stressed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment