Today is a super special day. Other than th fact that it is 08-08-08, the opening of the Olympics in China Beijing, the eve of Singapore's National Day, it is also the night of the S$8million toto draw!! And it matters to me because, I bought my first TOTO ticket with my own hands!!! Hahaha.. Draw my own numbers on the ticket and went to the counter to buy lo haha...
Never buy before then I first time buy haha.. Used the last $1 in my wallet and buy. So now I'm a bit broke liaoz haha.. But ok la. A few more days to pay day for me. :) Hang in there. Next month also going to be very broke haha.. but then well, just leaving a day at a time la. Spending on only the neccessary and trying to live off others. Like dad. :P haha...
So tonight must check out the toto numbers already! Haha.. I not greedy one. Dun need extras, just enough to pay off my debts can liao le. :P haha...
Oh well, just trying my luck la haha.. First time buy haha... Quite funny haha.. But I must not be too disappointed too even if it doesnt come out haha.. Because there is another chance on MOnday! Hahaha.. And well, its $1 only ma haha...
Sunday morning golf is on, then there is massage and my gel nails! Heehee.. Finally going to get it done. I wonder what it will look like. Tml will meet Carol to see how hers is done heehee.. :) I think I will bring my books along and study while I get my nails done. Its 1hr 45 mins - 2 hrs leh haha..
Tonight will be driving my aunties to go Giant and get the free bowl for exchange. :) Just feel like driving ard, and this is a good excuse heehee... :) Anyway Giant is FREE parking heh heh... And we can go for dinner as well. :)
After I take out my stitches lo that is. Don't know how much they will charge for the consultation tonight. I hope its not too ex. This additional expense is taking a toll on me soon. Looking forward to next paycheck!
This weekend is quite relax ba I guess. sat meet Carol as mentioned, then will go home and study study study. Then Sunday will go for golf, massage, do my nails, then go home study again. Quite happy day heehee... Doing things I like. :)
But next week is very hectic already... I dun noe how I will be able to tahan or anything.
Alot of things to prepare for, and every evening, I am PACKED to the max! Saturdays and Sundays look good now. Other then the video shoot, which is in the morning, I can study during the weekends lo.
Ok, will try to put in more indepth thoughts rather than just laying out my scheduel for all to see haha.. :P
Feelin sleepy at work actually, but fortunately all this is coming to an end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment