I did one of the most amazing things... Ok, I have been doing some amazing things these few dasy actually. On Sat, I went to catch a movie with Gene @ Cineleisure. The Mummy is really quite good. I like heehee... it was very fast-paced. We watched till 2am! And by the time I reached home was about 230am. So after I showered, checked my mails and stuff, it was close to 330, 4am. I then slept for about 1.5hrs, before I woke up and get ready to go for golf.
Golf was with Thomas and Swee Yuan. Marvin MIA, dun noe how come. Didn't ask. Heard Thim Choy went for lasik leh... Envious... he spent close to 4K though. It was done at Gleneagles. Needs about 1-2months to recover. I thought that was quite long... So its still a bit blurry vision. Quite scary.. But then I still want to do it still haha.. :P
So I was at NTU last night, until this morning. :P haha.. Reached home about 2am. And after all the showering, remove makeup etc. Some tossing and turning should be about 3am. Then I woke up 2.5hrs later to drive the car down to Punggol so that Steffan can drive to camp later. And after passing him the keys, I took a slow walk to the mrt station and took the train down. Just very very very tired lo. Reached Tanjong Pagar about 745am. Taking the train at 7am really no crowd leh.. But then I don't think I can really wake up so early every morning. So went to get breakfast and came to office. It was nice to have a nice, quiet and empty office to come into haha.. Wa suppose to snooze a bit, but after all the surfing and eating, time to start work already....
I can't imagine what I will be like by lunch time haha. Maybe I would slp in for lunch or something. Tonight going to slp late! Because CSI and Criminal minds is on!! Will finish watching them before turning in. provided I can stay awake till then. Maybe a short rest at the beautician later will allow me to stay up longer in the night.
Yawnzz... Back to being busy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment