Got a new item up my wish list. And that is to have my own car!! Although the price of owning a car is relly increasing, I am just looking for one that is for pure convenience. Will be looking for a weekend car. Hopefully a hybrid. So that I can use CNG. Just convenience to get me to my golf courses in the evening. And some far places like Jurong or Pasir Ris, or East Coast Park for my roller blading. Also will help for out ladies late night mahjong session! Not looking at anything big.. Just small, decent will do. I don't mind sharing with bro if he needs it too. So yup yup. But that I think will be quite alot later ba.. Maybe I wont need to buy my own haha... Maybe bro will share with me heehee... At the place I'm staying, think I won't get it too soon. Maybe can share with Dad too!! Heehee... For now, renting and hitching rides from others is good enough for me as well. Taking public transport gives me time to study as well. :) Just for that occassionaly late nights out and those long distances.
Oh btw, my fren's got an ipod nano and an ipod classic for sale. Its a freebie and he's not using so its for sale now. Brand new. Havent even collected yet. let me know if you have any interests. :o)
Running low on my leave.... argh... and need to make alot of choices... :( One of Miss Earth's event falls on my tutorial class some more... Dun know how leh... Tutorial is pretty impt because there is no makeup for it. How how how... Hmm... Maybe I will take a look at the tutorial questions before I decide how things goes. And there is a change in schedule lo. So means gotta take one more day of leave, since its now on a working day. Not really complaining la.. But then heartpain for my leave lo... :(1.5 down, 2.5 more to go(excluding the extra day for national day). But I'm still contemplating to take one more for golf at JB. Could be a potential job opportunity leh... Dun noe how. So many decisions to make. I wonder how things will go...
Back to work time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment