Ok, its like finally Thursday! Wah stress.. Tired... Body aching.. Not enough slp.. Panda eyes... Yawnzz...
I can now nod off everywhere and anywhere I tell you.. Yawnzz... Today I woke up late. :P Overslept, but I still made it to office by 9am. That's why I love staying where I am so much heehee...
Argh, I can't stop myself from closing my eyes and nodding off!! Late nights is spoiling my routine. And I think my body is trying really hard to adjust to the changes. Body still holding up well, but can still see the strain. I'm SO SO tired!! I just need to slp. Like ALOT!!! Yawnzz...
Another long day today. THis week is coming to a close soon. Things will be a lot better after the morning shoot on Saturday.
Next week's schedule is slowly being filled up as well. Gotta attend the makeup lecture on Tuesday, since I will be missing Saturday's class. Well, that's the only confirmed thing on my list for now. Oh, and a dinner on Friday. Its free, so yup yup, will be attending! I think I should start shopping for another black dress ha. Seems like there are more and more occassions to wear. Hmm... but I need to look for one that is affordable as well... hmm... *Ponders* Will dwell on it.
~ Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live. ~
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment