Ok, another hectic week is coming to an end. After the press conference yesterday, I nearly crashed lo! Just feeling very very tired. Like a sudden drain of energy... So I sort of stoned and yeah just stared into space for some time. Took a short eye-shut, and was better for a while haha.. but then not too long before I needed to slp again.. Argh dun like this tired feeling...
Now trying hard to catch up the backlog at work. But not very effective. :P Somethings are moving, but somethings not really... sigh.. Can I win the crown and just get away from here? :P hahaha... Yes, that's like my day dream talking. Still got a few more months to my bonus!!! Then I can pay off all my debts and loans!!
Learnt something from my Aunt recently. Apparently, my brother uses the credit card in a very unique way. Once he has used any amount, he will immediately pay it off, even the bill comes. I think its a really good move! And I am now going towards that. It will really help alot to control and assess my own spending. So that there will be nothing to worry for next month's bill! I like this approach! I will start using it soon. Once my accounts balances up though. :P heehee....
Ok, back to pageant. I got my first newspaper article!!!! Heehee.. and its of me!! Yeah!! heeheee.. I like I like! :P Ok, going to keep the newspaper at home. I think I should go and laminate it and keep heehee.. :) Parents were the first pple to notice the article among all my other friends ha. Just made me realised how all my friends dun really read Chinese night newspapers haha.. :P Well, really happy. My first time on newspaper!! And there's a picture to go with it!! WAHH!!! hahaha.. :P
Coming up is the swimsuit competition which is like tomorrow!! Gotta be up bright and early at the Arena! I'm thinking of ways and means to keep myself alert and awake, because tml it will be more then 12hrs!! I'm not sure if I can really be hyped up that long. But, with all the crazy girls that are there, hmm... nothing is impossible I tell u hahaha. :P I like bonding with the girls haha.. some of us are just crazy. And there is seriously minimal bitching and stuff, which I like!! Heehee... yeah these are a group of very fun girls. :)
Upcoming is the swimsuit competition and pre-judging!! wah getting jittery and worried. I din manage to sell tickets for the swimsuit one haha.. Strange hor, Sat night, and nobody wants to buy the tickets to go party. It isn't very ex wat.. :P So so, those out there, let me know if you want any tickets!! It is raelly important to have people's support! To have those cheer for you when you are up on stage!! Maybe now I should start praying for somebody to buy up ALL my tickets and give away. :P hahaha.... That way will be able to sell my tickets like alot faster haha... I just calculated. $504 for all 20 tickets! Alot cheaper then those like $300 per pax those table type la. But then because there is no dinner, its quite ex for pple too... Not even sure if there will be seating for that matter. Ok, must pray for kind soul to buy ALL from me. Just give me like $1K, and I will buy all the tickets I have. And give it to pple. :P haha..
I still have alot of tickets for the finals ones!! So yes, grab them grab them!! From me ok? :P
Back to work, to claer more work off my plate!!
Anyhow, its lunch time soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment