This week I'm busy busy again. So many things to do can... Later going for makeup lecture, cos I missed Sat's lecture. Tml afternoon must remember to go and take the registered mail article. Hope they transfer it to the post office.
And at night is class at Red Dot. Class is coming to an end soon. Still got like 2 lessons I think. But Wed night is also the night my cameo is showing. WHO CAN HELP ME TAPE???
Thurs is going K with the babes! Yeah!! I think our throats are itching lo! Hahaha... And after yet another fun mahjong session on Saturday, our next appointment is National Day!! Oh, I can drive and no need put coupon, cause its Public Holiday!! Heeheee....
Friday looks like my only free day. So now I gotta decide if I wan to go do my hair treatment, or go shop for places to do my nails at orchard road... Both are equally crucial lo... Argh... Although for the price thingy i can do on Sat still....
Sat morning is lecture time again! CFA taking its toll on me la. The numerous formuales that I gotta remember and stuff is really bad la... But striving on!! I'm already one foot in alraedy anyway. No place to run for me.
Sunday got alot of thing KIV. There is the tutorial at 2pm. Then there is the possibility of going for buffet brunch, and if that happens, I can't play golf. But then I can't seem to really do that because I will need to leave early for my tutorial. Not sure how things will be. better let mum know about the tight schedule. Suppose to go buy the stuff for praying for the luncar 7th month. Lunar 7th month coming liaoz.. Hmm.. think I better not stay out too late also. Can be quite freaky. And time to visit the temple.
So there, another week of non-stop action, and it will be another week passed. Time really flies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment