Of Nature

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wandering Mind

Now that Giant Star is over, quite disappointed with myself on the results, but then it was a learning experience ba I guess. Now trying to put the sadness behind me and concentrate on Miss Earth. And I guess the sadness is losing the $10,000 more then anything la. All about the money. :P

Alot of things are going on in this sector of the year. And time has flew by SO fast that its more than 6 months into 2008! By the time all my things end, it will be 2009 already!! Wah....

So the next few upcoming events will be Miss Earth, which ends in Sep for the local competition. If I do get the chance to go to the International stage, I really want to make things well la. Then will end in Nov. After which I will have my CFA examiniations!

These few days have been doubting my ability in terms of my work la. Not sure why, but I'm not really performing up to standard leh... And feeling quite bored about work. Body has been sending signals by making me oversleep the past few days. So yeah.. hmm... Well, now making effort to like buck up a bit more, maybe will have a better sense of direction after. Gotta hang in there for 9 more months la.. Then I can envision my fat fat paycheck into my account heehee... Then I can really take my break a bit heehee..

Have been procrastinating my break. Now hopefully it really happens in 2009!

Recently can't help going to skateline.com.sg and look at the skating classes heh heh.. Got the interest to take up rollerblading again since I last tried it out. Just going online to see what deals they have on the roller blades lo heh heh.. Just feel like getting my own skates and just keep trying it out. But well, now gotta take care of myself abit until Miss Earth is over.

Basicaly the major milestones in the next half of my 2008 will be my CFA course, which starts this Saturday!! Gotta miss a few lectures because of Miss Earth events la, but DEFINATELY will attend the make up lecture. I really want to do well and pass this one time!!

And next up, is Miss Earth Singapore 2008! Getting my tiara is part of my goal, but I always set myself a benchmark, for each event. And that is to make sure I always do better then the previous event! So yup yup. Just moving along that line now.

These are the 2 MAJOR things in the next half of the year la. Along the way I hoping to squeeze things in as well. Like balance boyfriend, friends and family. And work as well la. Improve of my knowledge in all other areas as much as possible. Still play my golf and enjoy myself.

Genecia said I have to accept and learn to receive. Hmm... Some thoughts to ponder on.

Havent been driving the past few days. Sometimes its so much more convenient to just take the public transport. Should be driving for deportment class this weekend ba. Make full use of the car while I still have it with me. :)

It is quite helpful to have a car readily available whenever you need it la. So yeah lo.... But I don't think my current status allows me to have one for myself lo... I'll just be patient and wait then. Things will fall into place somehow.

Its going to be Friday soon! Still need alot alot of rest and slp time. Yawnzz.. Back to work. :)

No comments: