Of Nature

Friday, July 04, 2008

Bored bored

Feeling very bored in office now. For some unknown reason also la. Actually got quite a few stuff to do, but then don't seem to have the motivation to do it. Other than my half-opened eyes making me not want to work, my tummy also very hungry leh. hahaha.. Din have the time to go get anything for breakfast la. I'm not a breakfast person anyway. Now I'm thinking of what to have for lunch liaoz haha.. Hor fun sounds like a really good choice heehee... Cheap, good and affordable haha..

So now I'm updating my page here while I wait for accounts to be activated. Quite boring la. Yawnzz.. Saw myself in mirror again, and I remind myself of Kungfu Panda... Haizz.. really need more more more more slp!!! Tonight slp early!

this is another busy weekend. There's golf in the morning and CFA class in the afternoon tml. Then Sunday 9-5 is Miss Earth's deportment class. Almost 9-5 every day this week.. Hopefully things will be better next week ba... Not thinking too far ahead, else will feel even more tired.

Just got back after doing some stuff. So still not so bad la. Have somethings on hand that should keep me entertained till lunchtime! Meeting now! :)

No comments: