Of Nature

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Late entry

Another late late entry in my blog heehee.. Been really hectic and busy these few days lo. Bust with my Giant stuff. Remember the audition I mentioned about, I got in lo! So since that day, I have been on and off work every 2-3 days. There is just so much training and events to go for.

So now concurrently I have Giant Stars and Miss Earth Singapore going on at the same time!! Giant Finals is tml!!! Wahh!! Scared la... Very nervous. Can feel that the $10,000 is so close haha.. I really just want to go all out and get it! Tml will decide my fate!

All this extra money can really help alot alot!! Manifest manifest manifest!

Had a great Mahjong session with the gals on last Saturday!! I wan to do it again!! Haha.. But I think the next thing we want to do is to sing KTV!! Which I also like! Hahaha... Its always so much crazy fun to hang out with the gals. We always have so much things to laugh and talk about even though we dun meet all the time. :)

I have like 30 tickets to give away for tomorrow's finals, so yeah lo let me know if u all wan to come!! Haha.. Just to support me, or just to come experience wat its like to be part of a filming also good heehee.. :)

It will be broadcasted on tv on the 13th July 2008, 9-10pm. So if you are unable to make it there in person, just watch tv la ok? THis is a really good experience for me. Somehow this feels really different from joining the other pageants. I guess this is really more about your own personality, and well, its in Mandarin la. Think that is the MAJOR difference.

Going to just concentrate the experience of being involved in a tv production, and being in front of the camera in general heehee... Good experience and good exposure!

I had a super good fitting experience yesterday heehee.. So now on Sunday, I will just have to carry out the dress lo. Suppose to be very girl next door and innocent type of feel haha.. I don't know if I can carry that out haha.. But the sponsor say it very suit me la. So ok, being professional, I can carry out anything pple give me. And its a different feel la. Can try can try. Anyway, there is no subtitle for that la. Other than the Chinatown pple's choice, where I heard you gotta spend like $30 so that you can cast a vote for the person you like. So, since it needs money then ahem haha.. I shall let nature take its course haha.. I still aiming towards the top 4 titles heehee.. Tiara, here I come! :)

Walking towards a rather unknown path now. But things have been going well. I'm really exploring more of my options, and well, alot of things to be done. After Giant Star, Miss Earth and my CFA studies will be going on concurrently. Somehow life is filled with alot more purpose, and this will mean that I will have to be disciplined and learn to use my time well. A certain number of hours have to be set aside for studying each week, on top of going for events representing Miss Earth. The organiser has been nice and accommodating to our requests and schedules, which i think is very nice of her. So of course, I don't want to take advantage of her, and will try my best to turn up for the events. It's for a very good cause as well, so I'm happy to be part of it.

Thinking now, very nervous about tml haha.. Going to take alot of pictures. Because so many events, but I always forget my camera. Missed out our training session, our teambuilding segment, our makeover session, and all the fun times we had! Everyone's very open in this contest. THere is no like plotting or back-stabbing. Everyone really help one another, in our speaking and things like that. So it was really fun! I hope we can keep in touch. I'm sure a KTV session after the show is a must! May the best gal and guy win!!

Back to work for me now. :)

No comments: