Of Nature

Monday, July 07, 2008

Keeping myself awake

Well well, been doing catching up with my fren's life via their blog. Quite sad leh. can't meet them in person to catch up with them.

The past few weekends have been spent with Gene and Carol. Alot of Miss Earth things going on. Learning alot more about the environment. I really feel very strongly about over consumption which leads to wastages, and thus depleting the earth's resources. So, from today on, I will really try not to waste so much. Be it food, electricity etc etc. Furthermore, all these also help us to save money! Since our electrical and water charges are like increasing.

Gene, Carol and I have been going to the Eact Coast Park to roller blade with Gene. Basically she blades while Carol and I try to catch up la. She's beginner mode, so not so bad still la. We can catch up by brisk walking. Now, she is also speeding up, so sometimes we may have to jog a bit la. :) Eventually we may have to jog alongside her ha. To just get some exercise. But then seeing her blading, make my buttocks itchy again haha.. Feel like taking it up again, after my last attempt many years ago haha.. Think will want to go for lessons. Until after my Miss Earth Pageant that is. I don't want to end up hurt or with cuts and bruises before the finals!!

Steffan's coming out again next sunday! Hee.. so yup yup, its SUnday! And no events, so can spend whole day with him! Quite excited. Hopefully can go pick him up. :) I hope he is doing well in where ever he is. But I'm sure he will do it well. Last he told me his partner was a very nice and helpful person. he 2 of them are like the same frequency, so they clique very well together. Very happy for him. :)

Miss Earth's finals will be in September. So I hope more of you people out there can make it and come down and support me la!! And don't worry, it shuoldn't cost u more than 10% of your salary, because it is at a pub area. :) Will confirm the details as soon as possible!

30 mins to lunch time! Tonight really must slp earlier... before 12mn sounds like good timing. Yawnzz..

No comments: