Yeah, slacking in office now. Not exactly slacking also la. I been working from this morning till now which is knock off time!
Just finishing up a few more stuff before I call it a day. Later will be going to study my CFA again. Should be finishing the part 1 soon. Then can do some sample questions. I think studying during my train ride really helps. And the lecture notes helps alot too. :)
Every little bit counts! Then Friday will have to take a look at the next lecture's notes. Friday evening also going for an audition for a gameshow. Not sure what it is about, but will just go there and try it out la. Go for fun lo. If I can get onto the show maybe who knows, I can win some cash money leh haha..
Sunday the show going to be broadcasted liao haha.. I dun noe how leh... quite nervous haha.. I hope I dun sound funny. :P But fortunately someone is taping, so I dun have to stay home to watch. :)
One more day to the weekends! Yeah!! SUper happy heehee.. Very excited too. Finally can rest. But I also will have to study la. Saturday got lecture hee. I think I like to study quite a bit also heehee... Its been really sometime since I held a textbook in my hands and read it. So have been working really hard, because I really want to make this work out. Only 18 lessons, so alot of hardwork have to be done on my part. Studying whenever I can is also important lo. Trying to make Saturday my full-fledged study day. Alot of readings to be done. I just want to make sure everytime I pay attention in lecture and understand the concepts taught.
Looking ahead, I need 10K to fulfil my dreams. And I know I will get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment