That's so true, because the weekends are coming to an end soon. Did alot of things the past 2 days. Met up with the gals, dinner with bf and parents, had golf this morning, then now at bf's place waiting for him and his dad to get ready to go down to meet his mum and have dinner with their fren. Best thing is, its free also la!! haha... His dad's fren working for a restuarant, and so they have a certain amount of allowance to eat at the restuarant. And since he has quite big amt, he will ask us for dinner once in a while. And i get to join them when I am asked heh... Yum yum..
Monday's the start of another week again... Means I'm closer to my deadline as well.. oh dear oh dear... haizz.. But looking forward to the upcoming deepavali holiday on the 8th. At least got a break.
And I just realised I can't take my off yet. Gotta keep it for the upcoming PC lesson that we will be having.. Today's putting class was quite gd. I guess still need a lot off practice though.. N not to mention alot of tolerance is needed. We were almost roasted under the sun can.. We were under it for like 1.5hrs and more. And I put my sunblock before that, still like not perfectly effective. I got a bit of colour tone difference already. So apply moisturiser. Hopefully the sunblock did most of the work.. So should be back to the same colour soon. Next week colleagues having plans to go executive course to play.. I think I would really need to slap alot of sunblock on.. Only problem is, during the game, won't have time to re-apply if needed... Maybe I should get one with higher spf after my this one finishes... Its quite unbelievable that some one like me who uses suntan lotion last time now chooses to use sunblock haha..
ok, everyone's getting ready for dinner yum yum.. bf's parent asked if I drove today haha.. I wonder how come they would still dare to take my car after what happened the last time haha...
Okie, yummy food, here we come!! I wan my steak!! Heeheee.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment