Of Nature

Friday, October 26, 2007

IT's FRIDAY!!

YESH!! the long awaited weekend is here!
I just remembered I got one more off day havent claim heehee.. Dun know when to take hee.. Shall plan plan..

Tml got free jap food haha... And mahjong!! Missed my gal buddies! Meeting up after sometime. The main thing is not playing mahjong, but the 4 of us gathering together, and just updating each other the things we have been doing. :) Miss those days sia.. And counting back, we actually have known each other for 10+ yrs lo!! Haha.. I can't believe we are so OLD frens leh haha.. And we are still in touch with one another, so we will be so many many yrs of fren haha..

Thanks gals for always being there! I really treasure our friendship. I think there is nothing we won't do for each other. Of cos nothing illegal other than when we drive haha..

Shall try slp early from now onwards le.. And eat healthy.. Wonder what am I lacking hmmm.. oh well...

No comments: