Of Nature

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Strawberry Milk!!

Am trying out the strawberry milk from HL.. hee.. Have been wanting to buy since it came out, but din get the chance. Strawberry milk is not a new product, but its the first time HL has done it. I think I'm a little lactose intolerant, so can only drink HL. The other brands, I would either throw up or get diarrhea. SO its wonderful that HL came out with the strawberry flavour!! Problem is, after trying, it seems a bit too sweet.. Lucky only got one pack haha.. Ok think better stick to the original flavour.. Hmm I wonder if mixing them will help.. err haha that idea just came from nowhere haha..

Golf is coming to an end soon heehee.. So weekdays will have more time for other things like gym. Tml got lunch with Gem's and dinner with Kacy :) Gotta get my digicam back from her too.. And gotta mail out Donica's bikini.. Gotta find the envelope and stuff first. Should be able to do it by tml.

And I'm starting to read again! Got CSI book from the library, and this book on Singapore's urban legends. :) strangely, found nothing new from John Grisham. Maybe should go to the national library for the bigger collection. And was looking for BONES, but also no new stories. I think I shall start my reading habit again. :) Then still gotta start going for my gym again..

Now the online radio is keeping me company. I feel its very good. So I have music while I do my other stuff on my laptop. :) I miss listening to 933 during work. So I now bring my handsfree set so I can listen to the radio when I am in office. And I'm taking more buses so that my hp can get the reception...

Monday's coming! Shall use VERY optimistic and open-mind to go back work! My agent havent come back with how many leave days I have left...

No comments: