Hmm.. now I'm in my office updating my blog, cos I'm waiting for instructions before I can do anything.
Now in the waiting for things to happen mode...
Should be trying to clear my emails, but then feeling really sian leh.. I'm back in office on a Saturday evening.. Been here since 3.15pm, and looks like going to be here until about 9+, 10pm... Hopefully things falls into place soon.
Now feeling hungry leh.. Wonder if anybody's buying dinner or anything... Din hear got any food coming up also.. Hmmm... Hope can finish soon la..
Steffan's home cos no time for him. At least spent a bit of time in the morning and afternoon with him. Think he KO le.. cos msn him no replies haha.
I tink my hair's really a mess now.. Think next week will be doing something about it.. need to trim it shorter, and get rid of the chemicals.. In Jan will have more nwe things coming up... So will have to take care of it now.. otherwise won't be able to cut anymore.
Got more pictures from the photgraphers on the pageant, but well, must say the beginning pics are really terrible la.. All the makeup and air like dun noe wat. I like my finals look better. And gonna censor my album haha.. No bikini shots will be uploaded haha.. Put them into private collection. For personal viewing only haha..
Looking forward to next yr.. Heh.. If things fall into place, should have alot of exciting things happening..
Ok, time to see what else i need to do... Shall post more tonight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment