Haha.. I broke another record!! Came home this morning at 4am!! :P
Not something dad and Steffan is happy about, but then must say been long time since I been out so late le!! And well, we had quite a party la. I totally din drink cos I was driving. Super gd excuse for me.
Then, played pool, which I havent touched for like 5yrs.. Got pple do push up for us who lose haha... Then got great songs, Jen did her stint for all again!! So I finally get to watch it heh heh.. Then the gals met up again. I really think everyone's a bunch of crazy but fun pple. So really very fun.
The pictures are slowly being put up by the photographers so will be slowly uploading more pics. :)
Lucky on leave on thursday.
And today my "job" is to be chauffer of the day!! At least it was all worth it, cos Steffan passed his advanced theory!! He was super not confident but oh well, somehow he managed I guess ha.. Yesh, one more step to me being driven ard haha.. so all's worth it. :)
Fri on half day also so heh.. haizz.. very sian of working.. Oh well, have to make myself b optimistic!!
Ok, bed time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment