Of Nature

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blogging before lunch

Rachelle's back!! Heehee.. that's my "partner in crime", i.e, colleague at work. She went for a 3 weeks leave, of which she spent 17 days in Europe can... So envious... And I like the shortbread and chocolates she brought back!! She looks really refreshed!! So happy for her. At least she is happy, and when you come to work seeing another happy face, you feel happy too hee.. Now got khaki chit chat le haha.. Wonder when I can ever afford to go.. Definately not in the near future. I'm still negative 10K as we speak now..

Just updating the blog before lunch, cos boss was not ard when I went to look for him for discussion. He looks like he won't be free the rest of the day, so decided take some time to blog some things before lunch.

Tonight is crime night!! CSI season 6 is over and its back to Miami. Think i will watch it still even though I dun like is as much as CSI Las Vegas. Its STILL CSI lo.. I missed BONES last week.. Hopefully I can make it tonight. Love tuesdays :) Only day make me stay at home.

Yesterday was my grandma's death anniversary, and I totally binged haha.. Had chicken curry, steam fish, fried chicke fillet, nuggets, pig stomach soup, cauliflower, hakka suan pan zi (abacus), bee hoon, all for dinner haha.. Felt really bloated sia.. Couldn't slp until like 2 am when most of the things digested.. But it was all just too yummy. Mum's cooking would suddenly seem to improve on such occassions. :)

Strange things have been happening to me these few days. Top of the list gotta be wat happened monday morning, on my way to work.

It was raining, so my nose, being its "sensitive" self was a bit runny. So I sniffled a little. And when i boarded the train, after about 2 stops, this man next to me suddenly asked me if I was ok. Back of my mind was thinking if I looked sick or something? but anyhow, I just said yes, I'm ok. And he then went on to ask if I wanted some warm water? And I was like 'huh? What warm water? And where you going to get the warm water?' This point, I thought the person was rather weird, so I firmly said 'No'. Then he went on to ask if I was having a flu or a cold... This time I was already -_-"... So I said 'No, I'm not having a flu or a cold', and sort of turned away. Strangely, the pple ard me did not seem to be concerned about this strange conversation we are having.. Anyhow, the "conversation" finally ended. ANd as more pple alighted, I started to move to the centre of the train. that's what they tell us to do right, and also for me is to get away from the man la. But when I moved, he moved too!! AHH!! So he continued to stand beside me, and I continue to stand with my back towards him. Until we reached Raffles Place. We had to alight at the same stop!! So I took my time, made sure I was behind him. Then he turned and said 'See you!'. Only thing I did was just smile and nod.. EEEEEE!!!!!! scary la.... I only crossed the platform after I saw him walk up the stairs... Now got phobia of taking the train at that time liaozz...

Then on Sunday, when I was at Taka washroom, this lady actually did not lock the cubicle door lo. So thinking it was empty, I actually slowly puched the door to enter, only to see someone else sitting at the toilet bowl.. And she look like she been there some time la.. Not that she just entered or something leh!! *Stunned*

Then this morning I happily walked until the MRT station, to find that I forgot my wallet then gotta walk ALL the way home take wallet.. ARGHH..

Left this window open and just back from lunch with the team. Super full... Will be going for my haircut and treatment after work today. :) Hee nice hair tml heehee.. OK, think its back to work now. :) Gambatte!

Will post more tonight. Realised I din write abt my first road block experience ha...

No comments: