Of Nature

Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy and contented..

I'm one happy and contented gal this morning.

Had a great weekend, with movies, slp and all the sinful foods!! haha..

Watched Lust, Caution, its a super interesting show!! Tony Leung's really getting old, but then still charming leh haha.. Lee Hom is so totally a supporting actor lo.. i was thinking they didn't need him to do the part.. Not to forget his ABC accented chinese ha. Think he tried very hard to crrect it, but still can hear the accent, which made it sound ratehr weird at times..

Ok, taking a little time during my work to blog here.

Feeling quite happy toda, cos I had my chocolate cream chip, and a chicken puff for breakfast ha.. Well, don't feel so stressed cos the pageant is over, and should have lesser late nights. feeling rather highly motivated to finish my work. Rachelle's coming back next week, means will have lunch khaki and also burden is shared out heehee..

Just that I din come on Friday, and there is a fair bit of mails to clear.. haizz.. But ok la. Really feeling less stressed. Looking forward to KTV this thurs, and celebration party if any...

Next Sat got Mahjong!! Sry babes, neglected you all while I was busy with the pageant. So to make up for it, let's mahjong on the 27th k? heh heh..

No comments: