Aiyo, so long then its only mid-week only.. dread this feeling. what happened last night din help either haizz.. Hopefully I can make kiam cai into fresh green leafy veggie again! :) (Only one who understand will understand heh..)
Steffan's having late nights.. poor thing.. So no calls tonight and tml night liaoz. Shall slp early then. Waiting for hair to dry.
Today went for golf lesson with KK, Thomas and Marvin. They are asking me to join them at the course Sunday morning before my lesson. But think its too rush and too early la haha.. Shal wait till next week or something. Today we learnt to use the woods hee hee I think I did pretty well. Being fit does have its advantages haha.. Sunday got another lesson on putting! THen would have gone for the lessons I missed. Must remember to go for lesson and to bring my putter. Another 2 more weeks of lesson, and we will have our PC lesson heh heh.. Hope I can do it leh..
Friday going for my long overdue blood donation.. Hopefully nothing prevents me from going for it. Was thinking of waiting till Xmas period, where SMRT will organise a blood donation drive, to encourage pple to give blood during the festive season. I think that the truth is, more blood is needed during this festive season as well, I guess more "bad" things happen. Anyhow, decided not to wait. Since they will be doing the drive, the supply will be quite enough. And the next time I can donate will be during Chinese New Year season if I go on Friday. And will have more time to recuperate.
Now I'm on a mission to save my scalp and my hair.. I like my this new stylist better. So goodbye supercuts. And this place I'm going, its charging cheaper, nearer my office and well they are very personalised. Not to mention, my stylist managed to trim away the damaged ends without cutting my hair too short. And the treatment I tried is really gd. Can feel the weight all going back into the hair, and the softness lasts longer. Am going to try the scalp treatment soon. Getting a bit worried, cos everytime I run my fingers through, a few strands will drop.. And the hair dun feel as think as before le.. So I think I better start take care before its too late.
And by a stroke of coincidence, I realised that my stylist and beautician are both named Michelle haha..
Ok, I just did a last check, and I am negative 9K at the moment haha.. Going to take me at least another 2 yrs before I can pay back all.. But its ok. Just hang in there!
My fren's going through a rough patch in terms of her emotions now... And well, I personally feel that watever she is going to do next. She will so regret it in future, but then as her fren I should still respect her decision.. So its really quite confusing... And well, I'm really not in a good position to express my opinion. I have done it once, and since she has decided, then I should respect her choice. In my heart, still hurts that I know she is not going to be happy... Hopefully things do change for the better after this.. All the best gal! YOu should always know there are frens here who will always be here for you if u need anything.
Oh dear, suppose to slp early... argh.. Still need do workout... :( Ok ok nites peeps! thks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment