Of Nature

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sianzz....

Think I'm gonna quit driving for a while. Feeling rather jaded about it already.. Wishing someone will drive me ard now. Also, today had some not so gd experiences.. Haizz..

I don't know leh.. Is it cos I'm inexperienced, or I'm not familiar with the roads, or I'm just simply a bad driver hmm... or mebbe too tired..
Haizz tried to be nice and gave my bf parents a lift home, and well, ALMOST got into an accident, so I guess I freaked them out. And sort of freaked myself out also lo.. Looks like they wont be asking me to drive them anywhere ha. Gd in a way la. But then like also minus points.. Haizz..

Still feeling the side effects from just now.. Hope I can slp tonight. And when I wake up tml, I will feel alot better sia.. Still can't seem to get over the feeling of it..

Anyhow, so think I will off the road for some time lo. Its not so fun and exciting anymore le. In fact, can feel the pressure and stress. I'm ok if I'm alone, and I know where I want to go. But when there are changes to plans and new places in the last minute, things can be quite tough.. especially when I'm new to the place.
Oh well, basically quite sian of driving la. Anyway if I want I always have the chance. Just have to book the car. So i guess the next drive should be in Oct ba.. :) Less traffic in the day time, during weekdays. Still got one more month, for something and someone impt.

Ok, so now waiting for someone to pass and buy car to drive me ard. :) meanwhile, I'll be here whenever you need my help. You know who you are. ;)

THe weekend is over in a flash again. Spent the whole yesterday slping my flu bug away. Seems to work quite well, but not completely... Missing the significant other alot.. Have been like this for the past few weeks.. I wonder how come.. Just that the feeling seems stronger recently.. And the weekends are so short.. :( I miss the days when we were students and studying there seemed to be so much time on our hands and to be together ha..

Ok, time to slp liaoz.. Tml gotta go work.. and hopefully can slp the uneasiness away..

No comments: