Of Nature

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ramblings.

Well, as the title suggests, just typing out watever I feel like today.

Nothing much has been happening. Have been procrastinating my gym sessions cos of my ankle. And thus feeling really fat. And my usual gym plans have been messed up because of my new golf class... Haizz... I wonder.. Think I better get back into the program before I waste even more money.

Thursday like no gd class to go hmm.. Oh well, maybe will come up with something over the weekend. Argh can't believe they called ABT bodylicious now.. ee... Haha.. wonder who gave this name sia.. haha..

I'm having curry and soup for supper haha.. Yum yum.. Ok, I think I better really go gym haha.. Tuesday's my favourite night, because it means we're one step closer to the weekend, and all my favourite shows will start showing tonight! Heehee...

Getting busy at work now, Cos Rachelle is going on her holiday, and well, basically I gotta cover her stuff until she comes back from her holiday lo...

Ok la. I don't mind being busy with work. Although being busy having fun will be better ha... Just saw a nice slot for gym on Thurs.. hmm.. maybe will go for those classes. Even though the classes are not first on my list, should always give new things a chance. :) May grow to like it. Hopefully my golf will also let me exercise more. :) Then maybe weekends will go again with Steffan, or when he is having his driving class. So happy to see him having fun in his class hee...

And with his packed lessons, he should be ready by end of the year ba.. Problem is whether will clash with his busy schedule or not.. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well. :)

Feeling that time is really flying past very fast.. so fast already going to be yr end le.. And very fast all my things the deadline are coming haha.. :P

Gotta work for 1 or 2 weekends in Oct leh.. Hopefully can get time off. Then when Rachelle come back, I can clear my time off yeah! :) Will be taking a few days off in Oct to spend time with Steffan on his block leave. Finally, a breather period for both me and him. Fortunately, Boss got approve my leave. Ask him when big boss not ard bwahaha... Shall do it more often heh heh..

So many things on my mind, and so many things I want to do, but I just can't seem to decide what to do exactly.. Argh.. I should really sort my thoughts out and do it. I think the main issue here is about money ba.. Sighzz.. Hope after this month, things will be back to normal. Shall learn to budget myself so that I can go for some holiday or soemthing when my contract ends... Although if got pple go with me or not will be another issue ha.

TIme to rest my eyes. Tml got golf lesson!! Yeah!! Hee.. at least something to look forward to. And tml is the first practical lesson. :) Fun fun

No comments: