Of Nature

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aching...

Wah just came back from my golf class. Today we learnt full swing, and well, as the heading says, I'm aching lo.. So long nv stretch the back le... think its time to go for more pilates... Maybe can consider going yoga or body balance heh heh...

First exercise activity since I sick lo. Now still not well leh.. Wonder what is happening... THe mucus is like still stuck at the back of my noise. And when I try to blow it out, it makes very gross noises.. So paiseh in office. But I also cannot suck it back in.. Ha.. see how lo. Still got one day of medication. Hope by weekend will be well enough to enjoy the weekend. :)

Rachelle's on leave tml, fri and monday. Means I'm alone to keep things going. And after that, she will be gone on one month's leave, and I'm TOTALLY alone! Haizz.. no choice le. Gotta take watever comes my way...

Not sure how am I doing in the eyes of others, but then oh well, just keep doing lo. And wait for chances ba... Dun think will have the chance to expand too far also. Need to stay there at least 2 yrs. Unless there is really so gd chance for me to go off.. Oh well, take one step at a time lo. Mebbe can be tai tai hahaha... How I wish.

I think I'm still earning too little... I wonder is it because I'm spending too much ha.. But then thinking, my pay's a little on the low side la. Cos its been sponged off by my agency... But what to do.. so have to bear with it for a yr ba.. another 6 months plus actually.

If i'm not worng, its 135 working days haha.. looking forward to my little bonus after this... Then can relax a while before I continue and hopefully get a fat raise ha... Wish wish wish..

No comments: