Of Nature

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Survived a day without HP

Yup, this morning left my hp at home, and survived a day totally without it. No anxiety attacks, no lost feelings. Now I'm having serious problems connecting to MSN. So I decided to use the internet version. Seems to have less problems.

Looking forward to the upcoming Batam trip! Hopefully things goes as planned.

Work has began to pile up le. Can feel that everything is falling onto me now. Now EVERYBODY in the office is asking me to do something for them.. I don't know if I really can handle all of them.. THink this will mean more late nights in the office le.. :( Ok la. Just have to grit my teeth and things should fall in place. Or rather, they have to fall in place, or I'll be very dead.

Maybe have to bring some home to do. For one or 2 weeks next month, may have to work 7 days a week... But ok la. Got one week got some half days and days on leave to keep my dear dear company. I think will be a stressful month ahead la. Just have to keep my fingers crossed. Taking things as they come along the way la.

Had a wonderful lunch today as its one of my colleague's birthday heehee.. Suppose to treat him. But then they havent split the bill leh.. I wonder is it cos they suppose to treat me for my bday too hmm.. Will just wait until pple ask me for money lo haha... THinking of finding a time to go Marina bay to practice golf leh.. But overbudget for the car liaozz... and a bit lazy to go all the way there alone... Still, I can't not practice. If not, will be rusty leh.. And can't improve... Ok la. shall be more enthu and go on Sat morning before I meet Steffan. Or maybe Sun morning.

Ok, MSN is giving me alot of problems. Decided to stay offline today. Play some silly games. At least my internet connections is working fine. So at least I can still pen down some thoughts here.

Heard some things from a colleague at work, and well, must say there are alot of ways of looking at things lo. And well, must say that fortunately, big boss is quite understanding la, but then think still can't work properly with him directly la.. I'm not sure why, but just seem to be can't lo.. And some users are just very complain queen la. But I guess everywhere also have this type of pple one lo. Just that now I'll just be more on my guard, and be more careful lo. Like what Rachelle say, sometimes we feel so fake having to "entertain" our users with lame jokes, and laugh at their lame stuff. And these pple are also fake enough to joke with you, but complain about u behind your back to your big boss. Fortunately, colleagues have been quite nice la. Think have to be more on my toes lo.. Knowledge transfer is not 100%, and still alot of gaps not filled in.

And now sort of just followed the previous documentation without much understanding. See how ba. When one is left with no choice, one will be foreced to pick things up.

Its Friday already tml. Not too bad. Short week cause was on MC for 2 days haha.. but its gonna be a long month.. I can just feel it.

Have to jiayou jiayou jiayou la!! Time to show them what I can do!

No comments: