Of Nature

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My nails are becoming outrageously long.. Think I better do something about them... but I feel like keeping them, but no money to do mani and pedi leh... oh well.. See how things goes ba. Still not fed up enough to want to cut them myself.

Went for golf, and seems like my irons are ok already. But I totally lost my woods skills... Sigh.. Dun noe when then can pick up again. Oh well, shall just take one step at a time then.

Nothing much to say, just that I seem to be missing out in some of my fren's lives. Now I start to think I should even call them frens. We seem to be on different league now, even though we used to get together.. Oh well, things just seems not meant to be. Maybe alot of pple do not think of me as their frens at all... yeah thinking I'm too impt for some pple.. Ok, enough of feeling sorry for myself, time to think of somethings to fill up my rather stagnant life now.

I think I need to take more pics of everything.

Time for bed again.

No comments: