Of Nature

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Month of AUGUST

This month has been so happening for me. Decided to note down the things that happened during this month so that I will remember the special things we did.

Happening thing only started off on National Day eve. It was a night of Mahjong and supper. Got home about 2am, and drove my frens home heh...

And the next day, it was time to check in to Swissotel!! Not before I had a deluxe pedi and mani at Fav Nails haha.. hugely subsidised cos I was quite broke liao. Got somebody go there pay for me and wait for me heehee.. And at 2pm, we walked over to Swissotel for our little escapade.

Waited till 3pm to check in. And started unpacking, looking at all the pple. Nothing much was done on the first day. Just some unpacking, walked ard looking for lunch. But I must say the crowd was getting bigger and bigger as the night draws near. Everyone's waiting for the chance to see the fireworks. And when the time finally came, everyone rushed out to see the fireworks. But not us.

The greedy pig in me decided we should go queue for the Donut Factory at Raffles City, and so we did!! haha... And we got 12 donuts for 2 pple!! Heeheee.. Many many nice nice flavours! And I ate like most of them that nite itself lo!! Haha.. Yum yum. Although we missed the parade even though we were SO near, but its ok la. There's always next year, and got my yummy donuts.

So it was bedtime, and the next morning we got woken up twice. Sleepy pig set alarm for 9am to go swimming, but then only woke up to turn it off and get back to slp haha.. Then got woken up again when the person came to give newspaper, and one more time when the chambermaid wanted to clean the room. But we were still slping, so she's coming in the afternoon.


Day 2 was spent just walking ard. Had Jack's place for lunch, then Steffan went for his gym, while I went back to room and soaked in the bubble bath with my book heeehee... Very comfortable sia... Then it was nice dinner, and supper from Glutton's Bay. We went to watch Flashpoint too!! And I really really love it!! Its just really really so cool... Think I will get the dvd to watch the fighting moves.

Day 3, another day of doing nothing much. Went to the pool in the hotel, and saw some youngsters auditioning for some modelling thing at the poolside haha.. quite funny la. But then realised that alot of youngsters really do wish to have such a chance. It was also the Flag and Rag Day of NUS. Ha.. we got this cute footbal kinda frisbee thing, and started playing at this open space next to the Padang. Rather silly, but quite fun too. I think its quite a great workout. Anyhow, as the night draws near, went to Chippy's for the BBF. And we got an additional mashed potato and sausage free!! Haha.. Don't ask me how we got it. We just did heh heh...

//Darn, I previously typed out a whole chunk of things and accidentally deleted them away!! ARGGHH!!! Shall try to rephrase and remember what I said..//

Day 4, the last day, we stayed in the room and just nua all the way until it was check out time, before we went for lunch. Steffan went to his grandmother's place, while I decided to join the queue for the Donut Factory!! Took my book and joined the queue. It was one hour later that I was on the train, on my way home with my 24 donuts! Hee.. yum yum.

Then meet Steffan again, before he went back camp.

I like this little "holiday". Thanks dear dear heehee.. nice nice. looking forward to the next one!

Tuesday went to pick Steffan and his frens from camp to Tampines Mall. ANd had dinner, and after that came home. Heehee.. Got to drive, and got to meet him. SWEEETTT.... Only didn't make my way to Changi Village to buy my red tea logan heh heh.. Its ok. Sure got other chance.

Ok. Think that will be all about this nice memory for now. Now that I have noted it down, I get to remember it. :) More excitment coming up in the later month of August.

Stay tuned to this page for more updates! :)

No comments: