Of Nature

Monday, August 06, 2007

I like my facial!!

I really like the place my colleague brought me for facial. Very cosy lo!! And the lady very nice! The music not so good la. But then I think its really nice...

Going to bring BF there and try heehee.. Yeah yeah!! I hope he likes it, and hope can improve the skin. I rather let him go for facial and improve the skin rather than eat the medicine. Hope he goes.. And the lady is very nice la.. I like. And i feel the price quite reasonable. So will consider on going. For those of you that wan to join me, I can recommend lo. Cos the lady usually do recommendations only. And its veyr small la. She do everything herself, so its very personal also. And I really think she's very gd. For those who need human proof, can come look for me hee.. skin will be quite gd over the next few days. Now got one trial, where its one-for-one. So its about $84 per pax. those that are interested can contact me. :)

OK, tml's golf day. And wed is mahjong day! Then its the BIG day!!! Must plan some things for the weekend as well. Nothing too tedious, but should b relaxing. :)

I LOVE AUGUST!

No comments: