Another 2 weeks has passed. And after a few gruelling months of having no public holidays and not taking leave, here comes the long awaited long weekend for national day! YESH!!
Applied leave on my birthday too! Heee.. nice nice. Shall slack the day at home.
Well, next week got quite alof of activities. Thurs - Sun is taken up, tml will be gng for my first facial treatment with my colleague. Think time to take care of my face liao.. Got outbreak recently cos I kept slping late, and cos its THAT time of the month too. So time to seek professional help! Now got promotion so worth trying.
Sat went to Sentosa. Been sometime since I went sia.. ANd think I'm beginning to like the place. And if gonna go more often, then think I will be getting the islander card.
Saw alot of schs like NTU and NUS having orientation. And I really miss those days of doing crazy stuff!! Miss having camps, eating barbeque food and all those silly things sia.. THose cheering haha... Miss those days.. I don't think will ever have the chance to do these things again..
The group of us are going to invade Batam this OCT haha... So think not going diving le haha.. And alot of things have changed in my plan liao..
Lasik will have to wait till I get my "pay raise", when they renew my contract. SHould b able to afford it liaoz heehee.. Rejected mum's kind offer to sponsor it, since its not that impt la. No need to do it so urgently now la. Feeling quite tough to be heavily burdened in debt. Furthermore, just took some money to do some investment. So shall wait for my investment to grow ba. :) But now market falling, so can only just wait for it to come up lo. :)
OK tink its time for bed. I love AUGUST!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment