Been driving the past few weekends heh heh. Went to Temasek Poly to pick Steffan up, and I wasn't lost! OK, going to Temasek Poly was relatively easy from my place la. But anyway, took the car for the whole day, even had dinner at Changi Village, so had a understanding of the places Steffan hang out heehee..
And managed to find my way home on my own heehee.. not too bad. But this month the bill's gonna cost quite alot. But i got somebody to help sponser heehee.. Fun fun. And gonna change my plan, so that it will be cheaper for the 24hrs plan.
Went to Punggol Beach tpday heehee.. something different from the usual.
Wah been a hectic week but very fun. Thing is only can feel all the money getting lesser and lesser also.. So quite sad la.
How I wish the weekends nv end. So can b with Steffan all the time.. Still got a few more months to go....
Ok. A few things I'm hoping will happen may not happen liaoz. Plans to learn diving in OCT. I wonder if it will happen... Hmm... I hope it does. Then will postpone the lasik. Dun noe wat to do first leh... ARGH... How how how.. Think will have to plan soon, and start saving.
Tml's work day again.. the beginning of the gruelling week, and there are ALOT of things to be done.. Hope time flies by and weekend comes again soon.
August is coming liao! So many things to look forward to!! Heehee..... Tml's gym day again. YEAH! Keep fit time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment