Of Nature

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Updating my blog

While I got nothing to do and waiting for my CSI to start, shall update my blog.

Havent make the phone call!! Argh... Been too busy at work... Non-stop looking at the computer all day. Eyes feel so tired every day.

Think I shall just go ahead and ask the doctor at the Gleneagles to do... OK, decided. Shall send the email to make my appointment. :) heehee.. quite excited. I think I will put it near my birthday, so that it will be a nice birthday present heehee... So excited!

Well, other than this, work's been rather hectic la.. Haizz... but then I also like it that at least got work to do.. Cannot imagine what things will be like when Rachelle is gone.. Haizz..

Oh well, time is flying rather quickly, going to birthday again hmm.. Wonder wat I should wish for.. hehehehe...

No comments: