Of Nature

Monday, July 16, 2007

One step closer...

One step closer to striking another item off my list. Going for Lasik soon!! Hahaha.. But I got so much recommendations, now I'm not sure where I wan to do it. And once its done, I'm already planning for my diving trip hopefully end of this yr, or beginning of next yr. Heehee...

So I can strike 2 things off my list in the next 6months! Hopefully things goes as planned heehee... Can't wait can't wait!

Ok, then another thing not done is to do my Masters. Hmm.. Wondering if I should do my Masters in IT, or some pple are suggesting for me to do MBA.... tempting, but then would not be on my time schedule. Hmm.. well, that is the least impt thing at the moment now. Main thing is to have fun!! Heehee.. Can't wait to go diving la. Thinking of even postponing my lasik so I can learn diving first. But I think I should spend the larger sum of money first. :) So exciting heehee...

Maybe will be in time for my birthday heeheee....

Now have to take the first step to book the appointment... Don't know where to go. Ahh!! So many recommendations... Tml I shall make the phone call!

No comments: