Of Nature

Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally to the weekends

Finally, its here again.. Can't imagine how dreadful this week has been sia... Everyday's like going to war. After work the head's like heavy and feeling very tired. But then I don't wan to rest so easily later in the evening.. So stay up then feel worse the next day. Whole thing is like quite a vicious cycle.. Oh well.. Its the weekends already..

Haiz.. today is a sad day.. Got hit by a wave of disappointment, and still have to b understanding.. Hmmm.. I'm still wondering how I managed to do it. Oh well, things would have been better if I got the car then still can go out with my frens. But then the car was booked!! AHH!! So also cannot go out with frens.. Haizz.. Too bad lo.

Haiz not gng to think so much. Go play Wii liaozz

No comments: