OK that was a rather serious outburst. But it worked, and things worked out. So everything is back to normal now. Was weak for a moment, and well, now being strong again. But not sure when the outburst will come again... Hope it nv does.
Anyhow, another wonderful day at the movie theatre. But I missed like 5mins of the show cos I had to go to the washroom... WASTED.. haizz... But it was enough. Love all the men in Ocean's 13. Note: Its MEN not guys or boys haha...
I just love the show. Not only the eye candy, but also, the friendship they all share. The brotherhood, the humor, all the money hahaha... Nice nice.. I think I really want to go Las Vegas!
OH caught transfomers too... So cool!! But I don't really like the human actors and actresses. Ok, other than the hot lady, cos she's HOT!! haha...
OK, putting my Lasik plans into action now. Been asking ard, gettng quotes. Hope I can do it mebbe in Aug or something. Will be the perfect birthday present for myself!! Heehee... Hope I can make it in time :) So no unnecessary buys. :)
Tml's gym day! THink I shall try my contacts lens again tml. Been more than 2 weeks liaoz. Should b ok now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment