Haii.. Sick and tired of empty promises.. Sick and tired of beign so trusting.. sick and tired of being taken for granted.. Sick and tired of being independent and strong.
Y am I the one always listening.. DOn't you realise that I always listen to you but u dun seem to know what I am doing?
Sick and tired of waiting for others to make things happen..
I'm just trying real hard to numb myself by makingmyself busy during the weekdays.. Sometimes I don't know what to do for the weekend since I'm not the main character anyway...
I think its time to start thinking for myself, doing things I like, the way I like it...
Now i like to have my own car, and just go driving whenever I want, where ever I want. I don't think you will feel alone when you are driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment