Of Nature

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bloggin time

Ok, time to blog again. Haven't been updating the blog cos haven't got much time, and well, nothing much to write also.

Life has been mostly work, and I sometiems squeeze out some time for myself to watch movies or something. Today's more relaxing, after work went to trim my eyebrows, then came home.

Weekend want to go to the toa payoh pasar malam hee.. Been sometime since I ate a Ramly burger heehee...

Heard that the gal working with me was hospitalized. So well, we're rather short-handed at the moment, and I gotta like suddenly stand on my own 2 feet. Can feel the pressure and stress, but think this is gd prep work before she really leaves for gd... Wondering if the others know that she won't be staying for another year. And I wonder what will happen during the transition period. Think I'm spread too thin in a way.. But oh well, its good training I gues, and I like being busy. And I like one manager over the other. Hoping I can help the other person more :P haha..

Finally its Friday! Sometimes I look forward to it, some times, I think that Friday just means that Monday will be here soon again... Oh well, time has been flying by rather quickly. Trying to get more things done as soon as possible.

Time and tide waits for no man!!! :)

No comments: