Another update in my life! Haha..
Well, today suddenly have an itching to go get some henna done for my hands... Miss the henna I did for the D&D the last time. But wonder if it would be too inappropriate for work... Thinking of putting on my leg or something, but think will be quite pointless if I wear pants.. And easier to smudge.
Went to get my hair treatment done. Wanted to do something about my hair like a cut or a perm or watever, but since my stylist's not in, so just do the hair treatment. Have to wait another day then do my styling heh heh...
After the treatment then I realised that my hair relly quite long sia.. And getting a bit boring.. Hmm.. Shall see what my stylist recommend ba.
Was suppose to go see the G2000 sale preview, but had something on and I also din bring the card. Tml is gym day, so looks like only left Thursday.. Hope nothing crops up. Oh, and gotta go dig out the card...
CSI in 6 mins time!! Heehee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment