Of Nature

Monday, July 09, 2007

Comfort of my own home

Came home early today, and enjoy the comfort of my own home.

Oh, seems like I forgot to mention that my brother bought the Wii before the GST hike? And its over at my place so I get to play! Heehee... Then Steffan bought this Mario game heehee.. so I also playing haha... So think weekends if Steffan not free I got things to entertain me liaoz! Miss the times when I just used to stay home and play tv video games heehee... I love the spiderman game graphics!! So cool! But my house needs a better tv so that can see everything clearly.

seems like there is a sale at G2000 tml. THink I will go take a look to see what new clothes I can buy. Those that I'm wearing are like so worn out liao. Wah gonna burn a hole in my pocket liao. But I think its good to buy now since there is sales. Just hope there won't be too many pple. Else have to q very long for fitting.

Been quite sian of work recently. I wonder if its because work has been getting more and more boring.. Nothing new to do.. But actually got alot of things need to be sorted out. Looking forward to the long weekend in August.. And my next pay check!

No comments: