Of Nature

Sunday, April 22, 2007

New idea!

Ha now deciding if I should go for some car-sharing scheme heehee.. So that can go out for late nights, and also can refesh my driving skills heh heh.. THere are trial periods for some schemes, and I am going to join them! Heehee.. But gotta wait for Steffan to come back so we can discuss it carefully. Now having a finiancial difficulty because the full sum of my pay not in from previous job... And will have to wait till May to get my next pay, since I'm at my new job. So just having enough to tide over my usual expenses and the repayments... So if I want to join the car-sharing gotta think over properly also. And not to forget, gotta make sure dad has time to guide me in my driving hee.. Maybe can share with my brother too! :)

Anyhow, other than that, there are plans for travel this yr end, diving trips, and so much other stuff!! Gotta save save save.

I hope I do well at this job, so that the next time I jump, I can get better pay... Its just that sometimes when I go for trips with Steffan, he claims his share, and my share gets split into 2. That makes the trip alot cheaper. So maybe there will be diving soon.

Well, first weekend without him has been ok. Getting lots of rests and playing lots of online games. Allows me to watch my CSI online too haha...

Trying to keep up my attendance at the gym. Since don't have much money, think my next hangout place would b the gym haha. And more home cooking for me to feed myself haha..

Looking for more new activities...

No comments: